It is very important to us that we find the right home for every dog, a home where it is well loved and is a member of the family for the rest of its life.
- Before you choose a dog it is important that all members of the household have a discussion and are aware that this is a serious commitment that could last for up to 17 years.
- Once you have seen a dog you like, call the kennels on 01299 270406 and we can help you out with any questions you might have and book a viewing appointment to see the dog/s. We are open everyday between 1pm-4pm
- You will then need to visit the kennels to meet your chosen dog. At this point it is important that all members of the household are present and are all in agreement regarding the choice of dog. If you already have a dog at home, you will need to bring it along with you. It is very important that the dogs are compatible.
- Once you are in agreement a home visit will be arranged at a time to suit you and when all members of the household are present.
- Each dog has different requirements so each home visit will be carried out for a specific dog and its needs. If you do not own your own home we may require written permission from your council, housing association or landlord that you are allowed to have dogs in your property.